Wednesday, March 19, 2008

First time for everything!

I guess I'll give this "blogging thing" a try. I'm not sure what types of things people generally put on their blogs, so I'll learn as I go, I guess. Right now I should be cleaning, but don't want to. (so there!) I did just get this new computer last Friday--love it!--to use for my new business. I'm going to be an independent contractor travel agent for cruisingco.com and mouseearvactations.com. More on that later. Well, so long for now...

1 comment:

JDsg said...

First comment! (So there!) :) Welcome to the world of blogging. As to what to write about, the sky's the limit. You can always check my main blog to see what I write about. (And you can check my blogroll to see what my online friends write about.) Fatimah just said that she wants to resume blogging when the baby comes. The one suggestion I would make is that you write on a fairly frequent basis. Once a day is ideal, but even two or three times a week is good. Even if you can't write something, put up a picture or a Youtube video clip. Something to keep your audience coming back for more. :) But most importantly, have fun with your blog. I've seen a couple of bloggers burn out because they had unrealistic expectations about their blog. I blog because I like to blog, because I like writing about what's going on in the world on topics I'm interested in. I don't set myself any deadlines (that I must write today), but write as and when I can. And I hope that my audience, such as it is, likes what I have to say on my blog.

Now, get writing! :)


Your bro.